Carpet flooring is installed in many businesses over the last few decades and becoming increasingly popular for interior designing of the buildings. These carpets have to be professionally cleaned for every 1-2 years to clear away debris and ground-in soil that is mainly due to foot traffic.
Turning to the carpet cleaning industry, in the United States, for instance, cleaning management is not being regulated. Manufactories voluntarily contribute to work Best Rug Cleaning with organizations such as the International Institute for Restoration and cleaning to be certified. Despite the fact of irregularity, carpet washers are demanded to provide a certification on their workmanship.
Carpets tend to last longer when they are regularly cleaned. Carpet stuff and its material also look admirable as compared to those which are in use for several years without adequate service.
Some statistical data of the carpet cleaning industry is worth mentioning to estimate their growing business in the USA alone in recent years.
- An average of about 5 billion dollars in revenues is generated in the USA annually through this industry according to IBIS World Report.
- In the 5-year tenure ending in 2017, it achieved a 1.6% annualized growth rate. A survey of IBIS World declared that almost 37,000 firms are operating within the U.S with a workforce of about 70,000 people.
- A segment of the overall cleaning industry is based on the carpet cleaning industry, combined with janitorial services and cleaning. Research of Service Monster reveals that the carpet cleaning industry is responsible for at least 10% of the overall revenues of the cleaning industry.
- An average carpet cleaner earns nearly 35,000$ per year in the United States. Service Monster also reports that the most paid service providers are located in Alaska and Boston. On the contrary, in Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas they can earn 20,000$ yearly. In every 4 out of 5 factories that are presently operating are either working as the only employee for their field or sole proprietors.
- The commercial cleaning industry in the USA is losing up to 55% of its total sales annually. Customers Cheap Rug Cleaning Manhattan does not prefer a local carpet cleaning service because of their refusal to show up for a booked appointment and poor quality.
- According to the Carpet and Rug Institute, carpets account for 51% of the total flooring market in the USA. It also states that in 2015, registered members with CARE could recycle almost 150 million pounds of a carpet due to better cleaning activities.
- Carpet cleaning on an individual level is something that in every office and home, people do on their own monthly, weekly or even on a daily basis. That is to say, this regular maintenance extends carpet life. Then, the potential life of the carpet then can be further extended via deep-cleaning service which is carried out by trained industrial professionals.
However, some certified carpet cleaners have now offered alternative services as well to fulfil the needs of some communities that are installing different flooring types. This is done specifically in the commencement of maintaining their annual revenues. Such trends are expected to continue as this industry has a seemingly strong future ahead.